Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


Photography has always been the one thing I felt truly passionate about. To me, it’s not just taking a picture, it’s capturing a beautiful moment that will live for long after the shutter sounds off. I’m also somewhat of a perfectionist, I will attempt to perfect details most people would never notice in a million years. Photography is always on my mind, every time I walk into a room I admire the lighting and wonder what white balance I would have set my camera to if I were to take a picture in that moment. I don’t just snap photos though, I edit and enhance them in various Adobe programs such as Camera Raw and Photoshop. I fully understand I am going to have to work my butt off if I want to make it in the photography field. From internships, to just carrying a higher up’s bags I know I will have to pay my dues just like everyone else. I know regardless of talent and connections, no one gets a free ride to the top. I know there is a long road ahead of me full of challenges and setbacks if I want to be successful in the photography industry, but I’m ready, and willing to take them head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment