Friday, November 18, 2016

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch


My chocolate will be a soy milk alternative to milk chocolate. It’s official name is the “Unity” chocolate bar. For years the main alternative to milk chocolate was dark chocolate, but vegans who disliked the bitterness of dark chocolate had no other choice but to drop chocolate from their diet completely. What I am proposing is a premium chocolate that will not only be completely vegan friendly, but also healthier than cow milk products currently on the market. Soy milk is proven to be healthier than Cow milk, and is completely cruelty free, as it comes from soybeans. The chocolate will have a unique flavor unlike anything currently found on the market due to it being made with one hundred percent organic ingredients to ensure it keeps the vegan friendly promise that is made to the customers. I plan to heavily advertise to millennials because younger people tend to be more willing to try something new, as well as the fact that in my research I found the average for a vegan is 24.1 years old, while the most frequent ages are between 19 and 22. Using this knowledge I will incorporate more free thinking and fun into my advertising. I have decided to name it the “Unity” chocolate bar to really incorporate the cruelty free agenda I am striving for. It will be made with soy beans, cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, Lecithin made completely from soy, pure vanilla extract, and all completely natural sweetener to ensure my product is not only vegan friendly, but also delicious and sweet. I plan to charge around $6-$8 dollars for a 2 ounce bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment